- Financial Insights is now TheEconomicAnalyst.com
- Very important message to my readers
- Inflation tops expectations.....is a rate hike now all but assured?; Will Canada be 'going dutch'?
- Stocks sell off as S&P cuts US outlook; Does a drop in foreign demand for Canadian bonds signal rising fixed interest rates?; Greek restructuring would be "catastrophic"
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 2
- China's property bubble at risk?; What is driving oil prices?; Greek bond yields explode as Germany states support for restructuring
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 1
- Bank of Canada holds the line; Royal LePage releases 'research report'; "Canadian 30 year olds are screwed!"
- Measuring the potential economic impact of a housing bust
- "Housing: Real Insanity".....Great article in Canadian Business
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: home owner
RBC releases first time home buyer survey As Australia wrestles with a housing bubble that dwarfs our own, home buyers in Australia have wisely clued in to the dangers of buying at such inflated prices and have been busy organizing a … Continue reading
I’ve gotten my hands on the Capital Economics report and will be making another post about it later today. Also, it’s that the time of the month when we disect the most recent board stats. I’m hoping to get that … Continue reading
There’s been quite a buzz about Vancouver detached homes hitting a new all-time high. I will address that data in my monthly tour of board stats just as soon as the data packages are released at the other big boards, … Continue reading
This is the final post about the CAAMP report discussed in the prior two posts. I want to discuss the idea of home owner equity as an indication of a healthy market. In the CAAMP report, the discussion on home … Continue reading