- Financial Insights is now TheEconomicAnalyst.com
- Very important message to my readers
- Inflation tops expectations.....is a rate hike now all but assured?; Will Canada be 'going dutch'?
- Stocks sell off as S&P cuts US outlook; Does a drop in foreign demand for Canadian bonds signal rising fixed interest rates?; Greek restructuring would be "catastrophic"
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 2
- China's property bubble at risk?; What is driving oil prices?; Greek bond yields explode as Germany states support for restructuring
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 1
- Bank of Canada holds the line; Royal LePage releases 'research report'; "Canadian 30 year olds are screwed!"
- Measuring the potential economic impact of a housing bust
- "Housing: Real Insanity".....Great article in Canadian Business
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: growth
November GDP on FIRE! After recording a surprisingly weak 0.1% increase in October, the November GDP reading roared back to life to the tune of a 0.4% increase. The gains were driven largely by the FIRE group (Finance, insurance, Real … Continue reading
CIBC released their latest household credit analysiss report yesterday. It is full of interesting data points. Though nothing in the report is particularly shocking for anyone who has been reading this blog and is aware of the ongoing credit bubble … Continue reading
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce has released their economic outlook for 2011. You may recall that I released my own economic outlook a few weeks ago. Interestingly, both outlooks express concerns over the exact same issues, with the Chamber’s forecast … Continue reading