- Financial Insights is now TheEconomicAnalyst.com
- Very important message to my readers
- Inflation tops expectations.....is a rate hike now all but assured?; Will Canada be 'going dutch'?
- Stocks sell off as S&P cuts US outlook; Does a drop in foreign demand for Canadian bonds signal rising fixed interest rates?; Greek restructuring would be "catastrophic"
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 2
- China's property bubble at risk?; What is driving oil prices?; Greek bond yields explode as Germany states support for restructuring
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 1
- Bank of Canada holds the line; Royal LePage releases 'research report'; "Canadian 30 year olds are screwed!"
- Measuring the potential economic impact of a housing bust
- "Housing: Real Insanity".....Great article in Canadian Business
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: credit
CMHC feeling the heat If you’ve read this blog for any time now, you’ll know my position on CMHC policies: They are inherently self-defeating and act as the enabler to Canada’s housing addiction. Most concerning, CMHC guarantees over half a … Continue reading
TD has come out with a very fascinating report in which they’ve assessed the financial vulnerability of households across the country. It’s full of interesting data, though some of them certainly questionable. Perhaps most interestingly, they have made easily available a … Continue reading
Ownership society and the American/Canadian dream ”We’re creating… an ownership society in this country, where more Americans than ever will be able to open up their door where they live and say, welcome to my house, welcome to my piece … Continue reading
CIBC released their latest household credit analysiss report yesterday. It is full of interesting data points. Though nothing in the report is particularly shocking for anyone who has been reading this blog and is aware of the ongoing credit bubble … Continue reading
Intro Jeremy Grantham is a living stock market legend. He is a deep value investor who has brought new concepts to the world of stock market investing. He championed the ‘small cap value’ approach and has a stellar track record. … Continue reading