- Financial Insights is now TheEconomicAnalyst.com
- Very important message to my readers
- Inflation tops expectations.....is a rate hike now all but assured?; Will Canada be 'going dutch'?
- Stocks sell off as S&P cuts US outlook; Does a drop in foreign demand for Canadian bonds signal rising fixed interest rates?; Greek restructuring would be "catastrophic"
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 2
- China's property bubble at risk?; What is driving oil prices?; Greek bond yields explode as Germany states support for restructuring
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 1
- Bank of Canada holds the line; Royal LePage releases 'research report'; "Canadian 30 year olds are screwed!"
- Measuring the potential economic impact of a housing bust
- "Housing: Real Insanity".....Great article in Canadian Business
Daily Archives: November 25, 2010
Over the next few days I’m going to post about some basic fundamentals of investing and financial planning. Today I’m going to briefly discuss the active management vs. passive management debate. It’s an interesting debate that has significant implications for … Continue reading
The Hot Asian Money (HAM) story just won’t go away. I’ve already addressed this issue twice in prior posts. But it’s like a bad fart….it just seems to linger. As I have said before, I don’t disagree that there are … Continue reading