- Financial Insights is now TheEconomicAnalyst.com
- Very important message to my readers
- Inflation tops expectations.....is a rate hike now all but assured?; Will Canada be 'going dutch'?
- Stocks sell off as S&P cuts US outlook; Does a drop in foreign demand for Canadian bonds signal rising fixed interest rates?; Greek restructuring would be "catastrophic"
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 2
- China's property bubble at risk?; What is driving oil prices?; Greek bond yields explode as Germany states support for restructuring
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 1
- Bank of Canada holds the line; Royal LePage releases 'research report'; "Canadian 30 year olds are screwed!"
- Measuring the potential economic impact of a housing bust
- "Housing: Real Insanity".....Great article in Canadian Business
Daily Archives: November 4, 2010
BMO released their North American outlook today. Some of the more pertinent points are highlighted below. “Canada’s economy has slowed in response to waning pent-up demand and a strong currency. Following the fastest growth in more than a decade in … Continue reading
What in the world was that? Stocks, gold/silver, and bonds all rally in unison, with the precious metals as the clear winner on the day. Gold finished the North American trading day up almost $55 in what I believe is … Continue reading