- Financial Insights is now TheEconomicAnalyst.com
- Very important message to my readers
- Inflation tops expectations.....is a rate hike now all but assured?; Will Canada be 'going dutch'?
- Stocks sell off as S&P cuts US outlook; Does a drop in foreign demand for Canadian bonds signal rising fixed interest rates?; Greek restructuring would be "catastrophic"
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 2
- China's property bubble at risk?; What is driving oil prices?; Greek bond yields explode as Germany states support for restructuring
- How important is construction to economic growth and employment across Canada?: Part 1
- Bank of Canada holds the line; Royal LePage releases 'research report'; "Canadian 30 year olds are screwed!"
- Measuring the potential economic impact of a housing bust
- "Housing: Real Insanity".....Great article in Canadian Business
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Over the past few weeks, I’ve received several questions related to renting a home. Let me summarize my current situation since it seems to be a topic of interest to a number of readers. I rent my current home. I … Continue reading
I noted in a post a couple days ago that CIBC recently concluded that real estate is about 12% overvalued in Canada. Now this is a country mile from what the big banks were saying last year at this time, … Continue reading